Thursday 24 November 2016

I STILL RUN ERRANDS FOR MY MOM - USAIN BOLT










Usain Bolt revealed he still runs errands for his mother despite his status.

The super star also revealed he his parents never see as a super star as most people do, rather as a boy of the family. But however, Bolt said he has no problem with it.

Expressing his love for Manchester United in an interview, The  Gold winner said Jamaican people gives him great respect freedom of movement.

‘ It has always been a dream of mine to play
for Manchester United , and it still is a
dream . I have not spoken with José about
it , but I know he is the right coach for the
job . Maybe this season we can’ t win the
title, but big players want to play for
Mourinho and I expect more to arrive .

‘ When I won the Golds in Beijing, I thought :
“ This is what I ’ ve been waiting for . ” In
London , I was just thinking that I wanted to
achieve that again.

‘ Then before Rio , when people were talking
about the ‘Triple Treble ’, I knew if I could
achieve that , it would make me immortal:
the greatest ever, never to be repeated ,
and I wanted that .’

‘ The Jamaican people ? They have been so
great to me , but they still let me live .
People don’ t believe that I can walk around
Kingston by myself – but I can.

‘ They say hello and ask for photos , but they
let me live a normal life even though they
are so proud of me and everything I have
achieved .’

‘ My family helped me stay grounded. I
have never been “ Usain Bolt the Superstar”
to them, I am always Usain Bolt their little
boy .
‘ If I am home and my mom runs out of
milk, she will send me down to the store to
get some . My gold medals don’ t count for
anything , and that is the way I like it .’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below