Tuesday 22 November 2016

49-years-old man arrested having anal sex with footballers










A man has been arrested for allegedly raping three young male footballers.

 Frank Darlington 49, who owns a football academy took advantage of three young boys in his team, who are believed to be of 18 years old.

On November 21, Darlington was arrested by the Lagos state police command when one of the victims opened up on the ordeal.

According to reports, the victim complained of severe anal pain and after much interrogation by his mother, the boy confessed he was raped through the anus by the owner of the academy.

The case was brought by the victim's mother to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the Agege police station who immediately ordered for the arrest of the suspect.

When brought to the station, Darlington did not only confessed to have committed the crime but also revealed that he has been involved in the very act for the past one year.

” I don’t know what came over me, but the truth is that I have been doing this since last year because me and my players usually have bath together after training session, and that was how I developed the
interest in the act.

”There was a day I invited a player to my house, and I had sex with him, but the next day, the boy refused to come to training, and I had to go to his house and his mother told me he was sick, but later I saw him
training with another team. I tried my best to get him back to my academy, but I never knew they have reported the case to the police,” he explained

Following his confessions, the Lagos state Commissioner of Police Fatai Owoseni, stated that the suspect would soon be charged to court.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below