Friday 25 November 2016

I AM HAPPY WITH MIKEL, I'M NOT SURE HE WILL LEAVE - CONTE











John Obi Mikel is Chelsea's longest serving player without mentioning Captain John Terry. However, the Nigerian has not featured  fo Chelsea this season.

Prior to Chelsea's Match against Tottenham Hotspur, Antonio Conte who confirmed Mikel will miss the fixture due to injury stressed that he is not about Mikel future.

Moses should forget Barcelona and focus on his football at Chelsea - Conte

 Conte when asked if John Obi Mikel will leave the said he currently happy with entire squad and sure about any departures.

“I don't know, I don't know what will
happen in January," added Conte. "Now, I
know for sure that I have a squad of players
and I'm very happy to have them. In
January, we'll see.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below