Sunday 20 November 2016

I deserve Ballon D'Or award - Cristiano Ronaldo




















Cristiano Ronaldo claims 2016 [season] has been his best, saying and he has done everything he can to win the Ballon d'Or.

The 31-year-old won Euro 2016 with Portugal this summer and scored 51 goals in 48 matches
Real Madrid as they won the Champions League
trophy.

After the Madrid Derby on Saturday with Ronaldo scoring a hat trick, coach Zinedine Zidane said there was no doubt about who should win the Ballon d'Or, and Ronaldo himself insists he has a great chance.

"I've done everything for this season," he told
Telefoot. "We won the Champions League, I
won the Euros with Portugal. The vote doesn't
depend on me and I don't want to be obsessed with it.

"But if you ask me if I want to win the Ballon
d'Or, I'd say yes. This year has been amazing
for me, with all the trophies. It's my best
season, no doubt about that."

The winner of the prize, now voted for by
journalists, will be announced on Dec. 13, with
Lionel Messi, Neymar and Antoine Griezmann
all in the running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below