Friday 4 November 2016

Mario Lemina - Juventus are favorite for the Scudetto

Juventus player Mario Lemina believes Juventus “are still favourites" for the Scudetto even though
there is need to improve the quality of their performance.





Juventus have won nine of their 11 League
games so far this season, but defeats to Milan
and Inter and some uninspiring performances
have caused some to question their supremacy
after five Scudetti in a row.

“The criticism? It’s normal,” Lemina said in an
interview with Premium Sport.
“It’s only been three months that we’ve been
working with new teammates, and we have to
do more too.

“It’s a delicate moment, we’re having problems
on set pieces but for me we’re still favourites
for the Scudetto.

“We need to improve the quality of our game
and always try to get better.”
Lemina missed much of last season with an
injury, but is ready to prove himself this term.

“I’m fine, now I have to show I’m a player
worthy of Juventus. In the past I had a lot of
physical problems, but now I’m working well
with all the staff and preparing well physically.”




Source: Football Italia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below