Monday 31 October 2016

see player who rejected Nigeria call up

Haarlem-born Nigerian Tyronne Ebuehi has
rejected Nigeria's call up ahead of their tough fixture against Algeria at. The defender has rejected the call to represent His country for the first time.


Tyrone Ebuehi.
Photocredit :primesportsbusiness.nl






Although the Ado Den haag full back was skeptical about ruling out a future call up to represent his the National Team. But as it stands, the defender has said he needs to focus on club football and establish his himself in the first team.

The player spoke allnigeriasoccer.com through his agent Wessel Weezenberg saying:

“I see it as a great honor that I am noted
in my country. But at this time ADO Den
Haag requires my full attention, ” Ebuehi
told his club’s official website.
“Especially now that I’m settled at the
team. Therefore, now it does not seem the
right time to travel to Nigeria for the
match.
“I want to focus completely on the club.
But I certainly do not rule out that I
consider any future invitation.”




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below