Friday 4 November 2016

De Bryune: I don't care what Morinho thinks about me

Manchester City star Kevin De Bryune has said he made the right choice leaving Chelsea under Jose Morinho.
The player said he doesn't care if Morinho was impressed by his performance.



Manchester City player Kevin de Bryune
Photocredit : AP



















Kevin De bryune has said it was an “ obvious choice” leaving The Blues when he fell off the pecking order in Jose Morinho's Chelsea team.

Speaking to FourFourTwo , the Belgian said : “ I ’ ve
no idea and I don ’t care [ why he never won
over Mourinho]. I waited four months , then I
said to myself that wanted to play football every
week . I couldn ’ t get the game time I wanted , so
leaving was the obvious choice .
“ I wanted to start a new chapter – not be
loaned out and come back to the exact same
situation . It was a really smart move on my
part. But of all the choices I have made in my
career , I don’ t regret one of them – even going
to Chelsea . It didn’ t work out. I wanted to play
football ; I didn ’ t ; so I left. ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below