Saturday 5 November 2016

Juventus have won games they do not deserve to - Leonardo Bonucci

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has called for improvement at the club. The player said there is
need for both collective and individual improvements as Juventus have won some games they don't deserve to win.










The player who scored against Napoli is out Juventus game against Chievo with a thigh injury. Also speaking of his goal celebration which he appeared to be spelling out his family members' names, the player said :

“That celebration said it all: it was dedicated to
my family, my wife and my children,” Bonucci
told Radio Deejay.

“Having said that, the L for Leonardo and
Lorenzo came out backwards. I need to work on
that.

“Similarly I need to work on my skills in the one-
on-one situations. Well, let’s not forget I only
started playing as a defender at the age of 17,
so for that reason I still have limitations…”

The €60m-rated centre-back is known just as
much for his searching passes as well as his tendency to score goals in high-pressure situations.

“Scoring a goal feels wonderful. The matches
that count the most really motivate me, they
excite me more, they fire me up. A big match
like Juve-Roma, Juve-Inter or Juve-Napoli cannot
be compared to any other game.”



Juventus are currently sitting on the top of the serie A table but were however, held back by Lyon in the Champions League.

Read also: Mario Lemina - Juventus are favorite for the Scudetto

 “We are certainly running into some difficulties
in terms of performance, as we won some
games we didn’t deserve to,” continued Bonucci.

“As long as the victories keep coming, that’s ok,
but the important thing is that we want to
improve. It’s important to finish top of the
Champions League group, but it is a strange
tournament.

“If we improve, then we can fight for first place
with Sevilla.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below