Sunday 27 November 2016

I BELIEVED I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD - IBRAHIMOVIC








Zlatan Ibrahimovic revealed he had a belief that he would take over the world despite coming from a getto.

Ibrahimovic who is the son of a Bosnian father and a Croatian mother spoke while the Swedish FA revealed a statue of him will be erected outside in the city of Stockholm.

He told MUTV: "I come from a small area in Malmo -- the ghetto, they call it -- and I get a statue in the capital city of Sweden.

"I wouldn't have believed it because I felt
different; I didn't feel like the other ones --
where I came from, because of my background. But I believed that I would take over the world, that's for sure."

The statue has been created by artist Peter
Linde and features the player in an arms-aloft
pose.

Ibrahimovic added: "It's like a gesture or a
movement from a game -- a typical Zlatan
movement.

"I've been a little bit critical because I wanted
the statue to be like me: massive, powerful,
magic, wow.

"All these combinations I wanted to get into it,
but he's done a great job -- he's a great artist.
He has his way of seeing things and he made it
like a symbol that would live forever.

"Normally you get a statue when you pass
away, but I am alive. I'm super happy. I'm
honoured."

Ibrahimovic said Sweden was "my country" and added:

"Whatever I do, I represent Sweden. I
will always go back there.

"I cannot describe the words -- the whole
career I went through, it has been a big
adventure with many things happening and this is the outcome. I get a statue. I cannot ask for more."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below