Saturday 3 December 2016

I WILL NOT CHASE AWAY SCHWEINTEIGER - MORINHO




Manchester United manager Jose Morinho said he will not push fringe players out of the club, said Fellaini, Ashely Young and Bastian Schweinsteiger have all impressed.

Jose Morinho stated that he will not try to chase fringe players away from old Trafford following questions about the futures of certain players at the club. The manager maintained that even though the likes of Matteo Darmian, Morgan Schneiderlin and
Marcos Rojo have not gained playing time, all players seem to be working hard.

"I will not push anyone because nobody
deserves that," Mourinho said. "The way they
work, they don't deserve that.

"On Wednesday I was in my hotel and my
assistants came here to train the group of five
who were not selected and stayed here. They
told me what I expected -- amazing effort,
amazing commitment, amazing professionalism.

"Memphis Depay, Ashley Young, Marouane
Fellaini -- the people who stay here were
fantastic.

"It hurts me not to select them, so you see that
sometimes I do a little bit of rotation. One day I
play one, another day I leave one at home,
then put one on the bench.

"Nobody deserves to be pushed, for me to say
'it's better for you to leave.'"

The Portuguese boss stated further that he will not stand in any player's way if they feel the frustration is being overlooked by the manager.

"I have to understand that frustration is
something that comes to the players now and
again in certain moments of their careers and
seasons," he said.

"Frustration is something that arrives and we
will analyse it if anyone who shows me that
frustration has a desire to leave.
"For me, it's very comfortable to have all of
them. But it hurts me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below