Sunday 27 November 2016

I BELONG TO CHELSEA - VICTOR MOSES








Victor Moses has reacted to growing rumours he might move to Barcelona. The wing back said he is enjoying life at Chelsea and made it clear he is not thinking about a move to Spain.

Victor Moses has thrived under manager Antonio Conte following his move to a wing-back role. His excellent form has attracted Barcelona which has sparked rumours of a potential move. However, the player has dismissed the rumours.


The Super Eagles forward was on target and scored the second goal that earned the Blues three points as they humbled Tottenham 2-1 at
home on Saturday, to go top of the Premier
League.

“This is my club. The manager gave me the
opportunity to express myself and I’m pleased
with how I’m doing,” Moses said afterwards.

His goal against Spurs was his third – all three
goals have come at Stamford Bridge.

Moses who was also voted Man of the Match for the second week running has been warned by Chelsea manager Antonio Conte to focus on his football at Chelsea and forget Barcelona.
Barcelona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below