Tuesday 29 November 2016

I CAN'T WAIT TO START PLAYING FOR MANCHESTER UNITED - USAIN BOLT








Usain Bolt said on Monday that cannot wait until to become a Manchester United's player.

Bolt while Speaking at the world premiere of the movie "I Am Bolt," the world's fastest man said he is looking forward to Jose Mourinho "giving me a call."

Although the world's fastest man admitted he has not received a call from Jose Morinho yet.

 "Hopefully, not yet. Hopefully he'll call me and see what's going on. I'm really excited about that."

Bolt who trained with Borussia Dortmund said further that he has plans to retire in London.

Bolt said: "It's big. London is
a place where I get a lot of love. It's the right
place for me to retire."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below