Saturday 3 December 2016

ARSENAL HAVE CONTACTED ME BUT I'M HAPPY IN GERMANY - LEIPZIG COACH




According to a report in the Sun, Arsenal are interested in Leipzig coach Hasenhuttl, following Arsene Wenger's hints about retirement.

However, Hasenhuttl  has confirmed he has held talks with Arsenal, but at the moment, he is happy staying at his current club.

"There was a lot of truth to it," he told
reporters when asked about the story.

"I have heard of worse fates than
succeeding the longest-serving manager in
England. It's not damaging my reputation, is
it?"

"We don't have to put too much thought into
it," he said of the Arsenal link. "I have found
my luck here."

Hasenhuttl took over as Leipzig coach in May and has excelled tremendously. Leipzig currently are topping the Bundesliga table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below