Thursday 1 December 2016

I WAS FORCED TO SACK ZERBI - ZAMPARINI



Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has revealed he was forced to relieve Roberto De Zerbi of his duties as manager despite his huge vote of confidence.

“I was forced to sack De Zerbi,” Zamparini
lamented, speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“I don’t think he believed in this project
anymore, otherwise he wouldn’t have played all the reserves yesterday.

“I sent him a message saying he only had to
rediscover the team, never mind Florence, and
instead he played reserves.

“Corini? There wasn’t much on the market, just
him and [Davide] Ballardini. I didn’t contact
[Edy] Reja, the choice was between Ballardini
and Corini.

“I was struck by the fact that when he went to
Chievo the first time they had six points in the
table and they eventually saved themselves.
There’s a good feeling with him.

“More will change at Palermo, because the
sporting director [Faggiano] has also not been
convincing.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below