Friday 2 December 2016

MIKEL'S ENCOURAGEMENT MOTIVATED ME TO FIGHT FOR MY PLACE - MOSES





Chelsea player Victor Moses has revealed that Super Eagles captain and Chelsea team mate Mikel John Obi is also one the reason he has thrived at Chelsea.

Moses who has become an integral part of Antonio Conte's 3-4-3 formation has saluted his fellow teammate for encouraging him to fight for his place at Chelsea.

” At the start of pre season, Mikel told me to
forget about going out on loan and fight for
your spot. He told me why are you running to.
Why can’t you stay here and fight for your
spot”, he said.

” His talks renewed my beliefs even before the
manager told me I am part of his plans, and
today I can’t help but thank him for helping
me realise the reason why am at Chelsea”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below