Sunday 13 November 2016

Could this be Mikel's goodbye message to Chelsea ?

Mikel John Obi seems to be covering his
time at Chelsea in gold as the player has said he is proud of all he has achieved at the club. The Nigerian international who is in the final year if his contract spoke to The Sun :

 “I have been part of the best years of this club.

“ Chelsea had never won the Champions League before me. I played in the 2012 final and was man of the match.

“I've written my name in the history book of this football club.
“I've done it all but, as a player, I'm still hungry for more. I still want to help the club but, if it should end, then OK.

“Players move on in life. For the first time in my
career this is happening to me and I have to stand up and deal with it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below