Wednesday 16 November 2016

How i broke into the first team - Iwobi






Alex Iwobi          |         Getty images 
















Alex Iwobi is one Arsenal's young stars who's influence in the first team looks above  his age. His two goals in two games against Everton and Watford respectively plus two assists were however something to wonder about.

Although it cannot be said the player has been at his best ever since breaking into the first team but he has become a regular starter. This is to say the player has gained manager Arsene Wenger's trust.

In an interview, the young Nigerian international revealed how surprise he is finding himself in the starting eleven and how he plans to keep focus.


“Honestly I didn’t expect to be where I am
today,” Iwobi said.

“I thought a long time ago that I’d be on loan and probably get experience there before having experience in the first team, but the fact that the boss trusted me to jump into the first team as quick as I did, I’m just grateful for it.

“The same way I was able to break into it is the
same way that I take the chance now.

“I play like it’s almost like my last game, I treat it like it’s my last moment here, so I do my best and I always put 100 per cent into whatever I do.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below