Friday 18 November 2016

Wenger gets undeserved respect - Morinho




















Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has had another jibe at Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. This time Morinho said Wenger gets more respect than he does even though he has performed better than the Gunners manager in recent seasons.

Mourinho, 53, has regularly clashed with Wenger, 67 won his last title as recently as 2015, contrary to Wenger's last in 2004. With this, the former Chelsea manager  feels the media do not give
him enough credit.

“In the Premier League, going just on the Premier League, tomorrow is a match between
the two managers with the best record. Sir Alex Ferguson isn’t here anymore,” Mourinho said.

“Tomorrow, I think between the two managers we are speaking about, I think (there are) six or
seven Premier League titles. I have three, he has three or four.

“Does that mean we should be respected, even in periods where our results are not the best? I think Mr Wenger has that respect from all of you. I
don’t think I have.

“Especially because my last Premier League title was 18 months ago, not 18 years ago. I don’t think I get that respect.

“But to be honest, I just follow my way because I want to win a ninth championship and I want to win a fourth Premier League.”

Manchester United are currently sixth in the league table, having won just two of their last eight league games and will fall nine points below Arsenal if they get beaten at Old Trafford on Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below