Monday 14 November 2016

Conte thinks i don't care - Mikel











John Obi Mikel has said he will never regret representing Nigeria in the last Olympics
held in Brazil instead of fighting for a place in The Blues's squad.

The Nigerian captain who scored against Algeria in Nigeria's last World Cup Qualifying match in Uyo state clearly he has made his decision will stand by it. Although the player also said he will keep working hard so as it will attract the Manager's attention.

He told The Sun, “I have never been a guy who
makes excuses in life and never shy away from
responsibilities.

“Yes, maybe people will say the new manager
was upset I left and went to the Olympics, that
I didn’t have a pre-season with the team.

“He probably thinks I don’t care about the
team, things like that.

“But I don’t want to use those excuses. I have
to keep training hard and make sure I change
the manager’s mind. If not, then we’ll see what
happens in January.”

“But, no, I would never swap my Olympic
medal for a place back in the Chelsea team,”
he continued.

“One thing you have to do in life as a man is
that when you make a decision, or a sacrifice,
you have to deal with it.

“You have to stand by your decision. You have
to live with it.

“I have not one single regret in going to the
Olympics. And I will not trade my medal for
anything.

“It’s what I deserve. I worked hard for it, so
why would I trade it for something else — a
place in the Chelsea squad?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below