Saturday 19 November 2016

Draw feels completely like a defeat - Jose Morinho









































Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to Sky
Sports, expressed his dissatisfaction with the match result against Arsenal.

"Of course it is two points dropped. We
were the best team by far. They had no chances
to win."

"They could not be Arsenal the way they
normally play football. We were phenomenal
defensively. The way we pressed and the way
we controlled their counter attacks."

"The team played very well. This team at the
moment is the unluckiest team in the Premier
League. That is the reality."

On the penalty that was never given: "I don't
want to speak about it. He (Andre Marriner) is
the kind of referee who if he make mistakes
against my team there is no intention. He
doesn't want to be the star of the game, he is a
good referee. I don't want to say if it is a
mistake or not, I know because I saw the video,
but I don't want to say because he is a good
referee."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below