Monday 7 November 2016

Ronaldo to end career at Real.

Cristiano Ronaldo revealed his ambition of playing for the next ten after extending his current deal at Madrid.



The Portuguese who's contract was to end in 2018 has extended his stay at the club until 2021, a deal which will keep at Real Madrid until he hangs up his boots.

"What I most want is to continue enjoying the
years I have left to play. I still have 10 years,"
he said.
And while the Portuguese wants to end his
career at the Bernabeu, he admitted: "No one
knows what the future holds."

The 31- years - old added he wants to continue making history at Real.

added: "I'm going to be here for another five
years, but let it be known this will not be my
last contract.
"I have said many times that I carry this club in
my heart, it is part of me and it is a special time
in my life.
"Of course I would like to end my career at this
club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to
be here for many years to come.
"I want to continue re-writing history at this
club."
It has been reported his weekly wage will
remain at around £365,000.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said:
"We want to be together for many years to
come."

Cristiano Ronaldo helped Real cement their place at the top of the La Liga table by beating Leganes 3-0
on Sunday. After the game, Real boss Zinedine Zidane described Ronaldo as "unique".

Zidane added: "It is his dream to end his career
here.
"I am happy that he can renew [his contract]
and finish with this white shirt like I did a long
time ago."


BBC sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below