Tuesday 8 November 2016

Nice can win league 1 - Balotelli

Mario Balotelli has said he believes Nice can win Ligue 1. The Italian made the statement also commending Nice fans.
According to Balotelli, Nice fans are the best he’s ever seen.











The Italian international joined the French side
from Liverpool this summer, after Milan decided
not to sign him permanently after last season’s
loan deal.

“Nice is a very good team, even without Mario,
because even when I haven’t played they’ve
done well and they’ve won,” Balotelli told
Telefoot.

“As far as I’m concerned, I’m proud to be at
the top of the table, and for me it’s not enough
- I want more, I want to feel better and score
more goals.

“Can we win the League? Yes, it’s possible but
it’s difficult. We’ve played 11 games, but
anything is possible.

“I think all of the team is fantastic. I’m
impressed by [Alassane] Plea, what a player. He
can become a top player if he continues like
this, if he continues to work because he’s a very
good striker.

“I also like [Jean] Seri, a very good player.
Ricardo [Pereira], [Wylan] Cyprien, Dalbert…
there’s really a lot of talent in the team.”
As someone who has played at the highest level,
does Balotelli give advice to the younger
members of the squad?

“To be honest I don’t talk a lot! But when I see
some things, like a player who can be better
then I’ll advise them, if they can do better on
their left, their right, in shooting.
“Something like this, yes. I try to help the team
with what I do on the pitch, rather than my
words. That’s how I am.

“I’ve gone from a boy to a man, that’s the
difference. I have time to rediscover my form, if
I do that it will be good for the team. Right now
I’m at about 60-65 per cent.”

The former Manchester City striker was then
asked about his impressions of Ligue 1.

“It’s difficult. When I came here, I thought it
would be a lot easier, not because I didn’t hold
the French League in high regard, but because I
didn’t expect it to be like the English or Italian
League.

“It’s not, but it’s difficult, and it’s getting closer
and closer to the level of England, Italy or
Germany.”

Finally, Super Mario was asked about the
passion of the fans, with one of his shirts being
sold every six minutes on average.

“Is that true?” Balotelli asked.

“That’s cool! I’m always happy with that. Of all
the clubs I’ve played for, these are the most
passionate supporters I’ve ever had.

“At Inter, Milan, Manchester City, Liverpool they
were passionate, but here they’re the best.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below