Tuesday 25 October 2016

Zidane confident Ronaldo will





Having failed to find the back of the net in two
Consecutive games, Real Madrid coach Zenedine
Zidane has dismissed concern over Cristiano Ronaldo's lack of form. This also came as the player was booed during their tie against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.




“Personally, it’s not that I am indifferent to it,
I would prefer him to score two or three goals
in every match, but I am not worried because
I know it will pass,” Zidane said ahead of
Wednesday’s trip to third-tier Cultural
Leonesa in the last 32, first leg of the Copa
del Rey.
“He is still getting lots of chances and soon he
will put them away. I was also booed when I
was a player, it can happen and it means the
crowd expect a lot of the player.
“The Bernabeu is special. But he knows it, he
is used to it and he is not worried.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below