Saturday 29 October 2016

Petr Cech discusses how he came close to death.

Arsenal goal keeper Petr Cech discusses how he came shoulder close to
death, an incident
that has glued the former Chelsea keeper to his head gear for 10 years.















The incident back in October 2006, Chelsea's match against Reading. Cech received a kick from stephen Hunt as he chased a loosed ball
Cech tried to crawl on all fours out of the pitch
but loosed consciousness on the perimeter of
the pitch.


Cech narrated on sky sports :

“Close call”
“Things could have been different,” Cech said in
an exclusive interview with Sky Sports
“The doctors tried not to scare me too much and
I never asked too much.
“But if you ask my wife, even now, she does not
look too well. For her, the experience was a
thousand times worse than it was for me.
“It was a very close call.”


“I lost consciousness, then I came round again.
Some people, they did not like me too much
because I was confused and sometimes when
you’re confused you try to fight!”
“The decisions of Bryan and the medical staff
and the proximity of Oxford – that’s the
combination that gave me a chance.

Petr Cech moved to Arsenal after a brilliant spell at Chelsea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below