Sunday 4 December 2016





Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler has revealed his decision to leave the club as the midfielder received jeers from fans on Saturday, he said with urgency in his speech.

According to reports, Juventus are after the player having failed to sign him in 2015, with Arsenal also reported to be on the players trail.

"I don't think I need to tell anybody what that
does to a person -- it certainly doesn't help
you," Draxler said in quotes reported by
Kicker.de.

"There's no doubt it makes it hard for you to
perform on the field.

"I can understand the fans, though. They have
every right to do that. I said in the summer the
way I feel and I stand by that."

Draxler came in as a substitute in Wolfsburg
3-2  defeat on Saturday has missed several matches through injury.

"I have to accept that," he said. "The coach
doesn't need to explain it to me. From a purely
sporting point of view, it's understandable too,
but there's not much more to say about it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments. Please post below